Spine Injury Law Firm Chula Vista
How Much Is My Spine Injury Case Worth?
You may have been involved in a traffic accident, or a slip and fall accident, and be looking for a spine injury law firm. The law office of Phillips and Pelly San Diego Accident Lawyer | Injury Attorneys | Phillips and Pelly (sdinjury.com) have offices throughout San Diego from Vista Vista | Phillips & Pelly (sdinjury.com) to Chula Vista Chula Vista | Phillips & Pelly (sdinjury.com). We have handled spine injury cases since 1997, and one of the first questions we get is “how much is my spine injury case worth?”.
Our spine injury law firm attorneys really cannot answer that question without the necessary information. Why? you ask. Great question! Let’s take a look at information we need to know:
- How were you injured? Was it a car accident, trip and fall, pedestrian accident for something else?
- Who’s fault was the accident?
- What type and how much insurance does the at fault party have (our law firm figures this out for you”
- What type of medical care have you had from the date of the accident through today?
- What type of spine injury do you have?
- What is the prognosis ? Our spine injury law firm will get this answer.
- What are the future costs? Again, our spine injury law firm will get this answer from medical experts.
- What is your lost income claim past and future.
- Is there any type of disability rating.
Once the above information is reasonably available, our lawyers can more effectively assess the value of your spine injury case. Furthermore, the comforting aspect for you, the client, is that we handle all of this on your behalf while you focus on recovery. Moreover, tackling the insurance company alone typically results in an unfavorable outcome.
Types of Spine Injuries From Trauma
Now, shifting our focus, let’s delve into the different types of back injuries. Firstly, it’s important to understand the structure of the spine, comprising 33 bones extending from the base of the skull to the pelvis. These bones, referred to as vertebrae, play a crucial role in safeguarding the nerves and tissue responsible for myriad functions in the human body.
Moving forward, it’s essential to note that to accurately diagnose back injuries, radiology exams like X-rays, MRI’s, and/or CT scans are often required. The physician can then evaluate the films, evaluate the patient and diagnose the injury, and there are many potential types of injury Back Injuries: How To Manage Pain for Different Types (webmd.com). Subsequently, the attorneys at our spine injury law firm will proceed to ascertain the next best steps for your case. It’s worth noting that our payouts have ranged from under $10,000.00 to nearly 10 million. Therefore, it’s evident that they vary depending upon a number of factors.
Let’s get you started! If you are looking for a Spine Injury Law Firm, anywhere in San Diego County, from Vista to Chula Vista or anywhere in between, reach out to the attorneys at Phillips and Pelly for a free consultation Contact | Phillips & Pelly (sdinjury.com).